Parish Council Consultation Day 29th January
We will be holding our annual consultation day on 29th January from 12.30pm – 7.30pm at Freshwater Memorial Hall.
This is your opportunity to come along and see some of the work we have undertaken during the last year and to talk about works planned for the future year.
Organisations and projects that we have supported will be there to showcase their good works and Parish Councillors will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
We want to hear what you think so that you can help shape the future of our wonderful village.
This year items under consideration will include:
- Gate Lane Toilets – New Design
- Freshwater Library – Refurbishment of exterior cladding
- Community Connector – Funding Social Welfare in Freshwater
- Freshwater Ambulance Station – Refurbishment
- Land Management – Edible Landscape Trail